World of Warships

Russe11

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone else playing this yet?

It's still on closed beta but you can get access by buying one of 3 premium ships. The cheapest was about £15.

If you are wondering what to do with the gold currency you get with them, I suggest the Tier 5 Russian Cruiser Murmansk. I am having so much fun with this ship.

I know it's effectively the same ship as the US Omaha cruiser but it's the 1942 version of the Omaha not the prewar version. This means awesome anti aircraft firepower and 14km range on the guns.

• Supporters

Wait... You can really buy your way in?... I was pretty sure that away a joke...

nope. There are 3 ships in the premium shop. If you read the descriptions they all say that access to the CBT is included. When you buy one, you're in.

I'm waiting until release so I can use a Windows emulator to play. Wargaming are too busy planning a moon base to port their games for OSX.

• Supporters

Well, I'm an idiot if this works... I preordered the Sims after Jingles video about the three, but didn't know you could join CBT with it... Downloading now

At the time of the video, they didn't include CBT access. They changed it a day or 2 later.

• Supporters

Ah ok,cell, I've played a few games now, and it's great

• Supporters

Haha, well...

Got to tier 10 a couple of times in WOT. Only got tier 3 right now in WoWs

Haha, well...

Got to tier 10 a couple of times in WOT. Only got tier 3 right now in WoWs

I'm on my 2nd account now just to have something to do in tanks with XP, main account has every tree with all tanks elite'd and still over a million free XP left on the account.

Been waiting for warships for ages; now it's downloading :)

• Supporters

Anyone want to join a division? Im on my two week study leave, so I'm on most of the day (although not playing) while I'm studying; whenever I need a break I play a few games.

Will pick it up on release still hardcore playing Tanks atm

• Supporters

Yea. I got bored of WOT after about 5 years and moved on to WT for the plans for awhile, but WoWs is just awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

Woah. I'm still on my Pensacola. It's ok, but I'm enjoying my Sims and Mahan, in fact the whole US DD line.

I still have most fun in the Murmansk. My captain now has the pyromania ability. Strategy is to find a target and ripple fire HE shells whilst going around in circles so that new guns are always becoming available.

Now got the Baltimore, and only need another 60k xp for the Des Moines (10rpm per gun, of which there are 9. *dribble*). Baltimore, I'm undecided on, can provide great amusement, also can be really, really crap.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.