Meet Katya

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

I would like to introduce you all to my primary BB slinger, this is Katya. She is a King Arms Snaiperskaia Vintovka Dragunova, aka SVD.

I have always liked the SVD ever since seeing it in Metal Gear Solid, shes such a perdy piece of kit.

I finally got around to attaching the scope. It was a bit difficult but shes on there and she looks lovely.

Say Hi!

post-10677-0-55878500-1420435591_thumb.jpg

post-10677-0-40824500-1420435610_thumb.jpg

post-10677-0-31435100-1420435634_thumb.jpg

Nice. I reckon she'd look even nicer with wooden furniture though. It's personal preference, but I always think a gun looks better if it has some woodwork on it.

Nice. I reckon she'd look even nicer with wooden furniture though. It's personal preference, but I always think a gun looks better if it has some woodwork on it.

Yeah I like the wooden furniture look too......Classic SVD, but I think this all black look is starting to get to me. I really like it. Makes it look more "Ninja-y"

My SVD has the black polymer furniture too; I think the SVD looks better like that, maybe not as 'classic' as it does with wooden bits, but I do think it looks meaner with everything black, certainly a lot more spec ops-ish.

Judging by the paint scrapes on the rails, looks like you had as much trouble as I did trying to get my PSO-1 sight onto my A&K SVD; I ended up having to take a needle file to the start of the rail to get the sight's rail to slide on. It was a bitch of a job to get it to fit. Good job I don't want to take the sight off it; wouldn't wanna do that twice.

My SVD has the black polymer furniture too; I think the SVD looks better like that, maybe not as 'classic' as it does with wooden bits, but I do think it looks meaner with everything black, certainly a lot more spec ops-ish.

Judging by the paint scrapes on the rails, looks like you had as much trouble as I did trying to get my PSO-1 sight onto my A&K SVD; I ended up having to take a needle file to the start of the rail to get the sight's rail to slide on. It was a bitch of a job to get it to fit. Good job I don't want to take the sight off it; wouldn't wanna do that twice.

Actually the paint scrapes were from the previous owner lol. but yes, I did have a pretty hard time too. Had to introduce a hammer to the mix. I watched a few Youtube videos and one of the people said to lubricate the rail and Scope track, but I didnt have anything to lube it with so I made it take it dry...LOL. that sounded dirty

I see you have been putting it to good use...

You must have shot a lot of Koala Bears to cover the stairs judging by your pictures :P

Honestly though nice gun :ph34r:

I see you have been putting it to good use...

You must have shot a lot of Koala Bears to cover the stairs judging by your pictures :P

Honestly though nice gun :ph34r:

Koalas? None of those where I am. LOL. Thank you. She is quite purdy.

Well you do have furry Stairs hahaha

Yes....Yes I do...And they do look pretty Koala-grey...Maybe thats why theres no Koalas around these parts......*looks mischevious* actually no, theres none here. I'd be scared if there was..I'm in Canada. Closest bears we've got are Polar Bears...well...The odd black bear wanders around but not to often. God Save the Queen

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.