Where to buy atacs fg

gezer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

http://www.uktactical.com/

for tactical gear (plate carriers, pouches etc)

http://www.tacwrk.com/en/search?searchstring=atacs+fg

I personally got hold of these as I found them the best (affordable and quality) that I could find, steer clear of propper.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/17215-leo-kohler-atacs-fg-ubacs-and-trousers/

Sorry, should've said I'm after shirts and trousers, not pouches as I'm finding plenty of them :)

So Kohler looks good, but I wish that shirt had od on it instead of the coyote bit.

Might go for it :)

More websites would be great

Looking to buy stuff for an A-TACS FG loadout myself.

UK Tactical would be my go-to place to look for it, but is mostly out of stock

There's also The Grange who sell some Propper gear

Military 1st for Helikon

Huey's and UR-Tactical for OPS Tactical gear

All military clothing fades over time with use and in my experience, its better as it stands out less against the background as new shiney clothing does

All military clothing fades over time with use and in my experience, its better as it stands out less against the background as new shiney clothing does

You're right and I know what you mean, but I think the Propper A-TACS FG is an exception. From the pictures it looks really bad once it fades. I was wondering if it could happen to that extent through normal use or only if washed a few times.

This is it

leokoehlerandpropper.jpg

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/17215-leo-kohler-atacs-fg-ubacs-and-trousers/

Wow I was amazed at the price of the Op's tactical gear from Huey's. A hell of alot cheaper then UR tactical, were I was originally going to buy them from.

Also when I went to Berlin over the summer I took a trip down to Tacwrk and got to talk to some people who work there (Johan) The pictures you see on the website is what its actually like at the palce. Its in an old industrial building near a river not actaully in Berlin it self, you need to take the train down to it. Johan was really nice and spoke good english which was nice becuse my German is ok but my dad speaks German fluently as he lived there for most of his life. So did most of the talking :D Johan said that they mainly deal with LEO and Mill and not so much airsofters. Also if you have serverd in either you get a discont on your order which is nice. (I think it was 10%) They also had some stuff in the store that you could not get online like real Magpul mags and Crye Precision trousers that actually fit me XD and of course I bought something... The 5:11 saber 2.0 and I love it to bits.

• Supporters

My Atacs FG is from UK Tactical it's Proper (the brand) and is excellent quality. If you don't want to spend a lot them there's loads of cheaper stuff on Ali Express I think it's the Emerson kit think at a rough guess it's like £70-80 for complete set. Personally spend a little more and get Proper I'm well happy with mine.

• Supporters

You're right and I know what you mean, but I think the Propper A-TACS FG is an exception. From the pictures it looks really bad once it fades. I was wondering if it could happen to that extent through normal use or only if washed a few times.

This is it

leokoehlerandpropper.jpg

My propper set are just the same like that, in fact probably worse. Not just a one off either as others on here have had the issue and so has another guy I play with from time to time, I'd avoid them. Especially if you intend on using matching camo load bearing equipment as that just amplifies the difference in colour to anyone else. The fabric is very thick too, if you're active on the field running around they're not very comfortable, next to nothing in terms of breathability. For the money you'll likely be dissapointed as they're not cheap over here.

Looks great when new though

44632_564159603629772_1148850593_n.jpg?e

And that's why I stick with my old DPM combats from the army, faded and well worn but still doesn't look out of place

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.