Patches/badges??!

AL CK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

All,

I'm really struggling to find a site who can produce patches for my team and I.

We are looking for similar patches as the pictures shown on this site - the embroidery style. However, the sites I've come across are extremely high in price!

Are there any recommended retailers you could point me in the direction of?

Thanks in advance!

CK.

It's expensive because it's complex, simplify it.

Take inspiration from proper millitary TRF patches, you don't need anything fancy unless it's purely for "willy waving".

If I was you I would just make it a solid purple skull, no gun shapes, no yellow, if you really want it complex you will have to be prepared to pay for it.

There is a recommended patchist on facebook, I'm sure someone will point you that way soon.

It's expensive because it's complex, simplify it.

Take inspiration from proper millitary TRF patches, you don't need anything fancy unless it's purely for "willy waving".

If I was you I would just make it a solid purple skull, no gun shapes, no yellow, if you really want it complex you will have to be prepared to pay for it.

There is a recommended patchist on facebook, I'm sure someone will point you that way soon.

Okay, excellent.

Thanks for your help.

I'll have a look at simplifying the logo and, hopefully, it'll reduce the price.

I believe "Stitch Me Up" is who you was referring to Monkey?

• Supporters

I've found a chap online who will produce 15 badges for £40 - which isn't too bad.

who's that from ?

• Supporters

If you search BP Designs on Google - it'll link you through to an Etsy shop.

He has some really good reviews - promising stuff. Waheey!

My googlefoo is weak. Please give us the link.

• Supporters

Try these guys:

https://grabgraphics.wordpress.com/

Both the owners are personal friends of mine and have done excellent embroidery for my Squadron in the Air Training Corps.

Though i will add that its only the two of them that work at it so lead times could be a while and they both work full time jobs outside of the embroidery business but its no harm to ask.

weve been very happy with the patches we got made by stitch me up, but at £8 each they are grand for getting a few but for a large squad... course costs nothing extra to have each one individual( so names etc. and they come velcroed and p+p included

• Supporters

Here.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.