Bad eyes & a holo sight

Flenix

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all.

I bought myself a broken holo sight about a week ago. I just got it fixed and working again, but the crosshair looks very hazy and blurry.

I'm just wondering; does anyone else with bad eyes get this? I can't figure out if the sight is still a little faulty, or if my bad eyes just can't focus on it properly. When I take a picture of it with a good camera, the crosshair comes out clear as day...

For reference, the original fault was a power one; the negative power lead inside had eroded away from the battery casing so it wasn't getting any power.

Its the same for me, all dot sights are hazey to me as my eyes are bad

The dot is for quick acquisition so dont focus on it

Its the same for me, all dot sights are hazey to me as my eyes are bad

The dot is for quick acquisition so dont focus on it

Alright cheers, at least I know that the sight works properly now in case I ever sell it or something :)

• Supporters

Red dots are parallax compensated. Meaning you don't focus your eyes on the red dot, but you focus your eyes on the target and then will the red dot (or crosshair) look sharp.

Open both eyes, look at the target and then raise the gun with the sight in your view.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.