How to tighten how to a G&G GR16 outer barrel???

ronin677

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

My G&G GR16 outer barrel has started to get a very slight wobble to it. I've never had to strip my weapon down to remove the outer barrel before, although I am adept at taking it apart in most other senses.

Does anyone know how to tighten the outer barrel? Advice will prevent me learning from trial and error and getting it wrong before I figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

My G&G GR16

20140619_201648.jpg

thanks

Jon

The same keeps happening on sons M4, I take off the delta ring, tighten the ring underneath and then it keeps happening :( there's no grub screws, I've wrapped insulation tape tightly around the thread on the body and it still happens, I've got to try something else but not sure what to do

I would be tempted to insulate those exposed wires a little better, you don't want them shorting.

Funny you should say that haha. I've just ordered new wiring and connectors to give this a service over christmas

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.