New S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Game in the Planning Stage

Ian_Gere

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Petes Owen of the recently desited Manor Airsoft is gauging interest in a game with a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. + various other Post Apocalyptic stylee Russian themes. If this is something you'd like to see happen, here is where to say so and now is the time.

I've bought a couple of things from the man and he's been sound. He also has a good rep for games with various LARP elements, so I have no problem recommending this.

Due to the need to travel, I would probably only be able to attend if there's camping nearby and since that is a bit of a ball ache, I'd be much more likely to go for it if it was a weekender so, at this planning stage, that is what I'm supporting. Due to poor health I was unable to attend the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game @MCG The Gaol earlier this year and I was gutted - I bought a few new toys just for that game, so now I'm much fitter it would be good to give them an outing...

• Supporters

This sounds like a right blast. But it's on the other side of England for me more or less :/

It'll be a treck for me too, but not as far a GZ! But camping the night before would mean that I'd at least be in reasonable condition in the morning - I'd hate to try to travel there on the train at 5am or whatever. But you see what I mean about a weekender? If you're going to make the treck, you want to get the most out of it, eh?

10518985_430590167098866_103014960811994

Can't have cheeki without some breeki.

Sounds like it's gonna be fun, quite the trek though. I'd probably make the journey if I had a Russian weapon a bit more versatile than an SVD (unless we're allowed to loot the people we shoot...then it's pistol only for me).

• Supporters

Can't have cheeki without some breeki.

Sounds like it's gonna be fun, quite the trek though. I'd probably make the journey if I had a Russian weapon a bit more versatile than an SVD (unless we're allowed to loot the people we shoot...then it's pistol only for me).

There's a simple answer to that - get an AK... you know you want one!

• Supporters

Well people, make sure to let Pete know of your interest.

• Supporters

There was an interesting Stalker game not long ago in my old country I've read about. It was a 2 or 3 days game and you had to carry all your stuff. At the start you gave your guns to the merchant (an in game marshall), and you got some cans of food. You could get missions from the merchant and also you could find maps that showed locations of stashes (canned food and artifacts mostly). You could buy your weapons for food, but I think there was some fake money also in the game. You could trade with the others and of course you could loot them too. :) And yeah, you could eat the food because there was no other food in game. :D

Always up for a weekender stalker game (when I can get it off work that is). Quite a trek though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.