What Your Opinion about my airsoft ?

cozi23

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

can't comment on the site, but the gun is very plasticy (not in a good way), and Non Blow Back, recommend you save your money and get a real desert eagle or something better quality.

• Supporters

can't comment on the site, but the gun is very plasticy (not in a good way), and Non Blow Back, recommend you save your money and get a real desert eagle or something better quality.

He's already bought it...

Looking at the advert on that site (assuming I'm looking at the right one) it says metal slide & barrel, problem is its not an airsoft gun, its a 4.5mm CO2 air pistol firing 0.35g metal bb's at 460fps?!

EDIT scratch that,I looked at the bottom link and found another version, my bad.

• Supporters

Budget Co2 pistol - pull trigger + bb comes out

nuff said

gas - CO2 or Green Gas stuff can suffer from cold but think you are ok where you are

basic pistol to get ya started, but if you are happy and it works ok in 6 months time

that is what matters - yeah not top of range but ok to get started with

if you are lucky - see if it can take both CO2 and Green Gas mags to give best options

GG mags can use propane gas to save money but need adapters etc....

so extra cost but long term savings if use lot of Green Gas

• Supporters

Welcome to the forums, cozi23 :)

He's already bought it...

Yes, I already Bought it ..

nuff said

gas - CO2 or Green Gas stuff can suffer from cold but think you are ok where you are

basic pistol to get ya started, but if you are happy and it works ok in 6 months time

if you are lucky - see if it can take both CO2 and Green Gas mags to give best options

nuff said

Oke Thanks Sitting Ducks. :)

• Supporters

heard kwc uped their game?

Yeah I read something like that a few months ago - don't remember the deets now though :wacko:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.