website team

darkdv8av8

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is looking towards making our own website for our team just would like to know what every bodies opinions are on that ideas and input would be greatly appreciated

There are lots of browser site creators which are easy to use like webs. Just search free website maker or something. As M_P said, Facebook would be a lot quicker and easier though. To me it seems unnecessary to build a website unless you're a really group popular or something.

Case is is that I am studying it and help desk at college so thoroughly it would kill two birds with one stone practice and learning at same time cheers for your options tho really appreciated

Well being a web developer myself and I'm pleased to see you are interested in building your own website (much more personal that just a Facebook page :))..... I've got my own server and if you want I'm more than happy to give you a free account (access to my control panel) so you can host your own site/forums etc... If you're interested drop me a PM and I'll sort you out an account :)

Cheers,

Bobby

Yeah shure thanks but before I do anything I'm getting the number of people I know who will come play for shure with so please bear with me on that part but seriously bobby you are more than welcome to come down our end for a day of skirmishing my friend thumbs up

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.