Noob in Essex

Via el Diablo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I'm new to the airsoft world and thought the best place to get tips and ideas would be a forum, so here I am!

I got the airsoft bug after buying a HFC1911 at a military show in June. After mucking about in the garden with targets, I decided to skirmishing a go so Friday I popped into airsoftzone in romford (great shop and friendly staff!) and pre ordered a 2 tone G&G CM18 MOD1. Hopefully I'll have my first skirmish under my belt by mid December!

Cheers

Rich

Yes milsim is tactical and you fight in a force with others, so you have a specific objective and success is a result of working together.

Loadouts aren't necessarily more realistic but the teams do have matching loadouts regarding camo etc so you don't need to wear coloured armbands

Another billericay player here, welcome to the game and forums .

I'm from Southend as well and Billericay is my main site.

I found out today that there is a new indoor CQB and shop opening in Hockley in January. Could be interesting.

Frosty, where did you find out about a cqb site opening in hockley? Is there any information?

• 2 months later...

Hockley Airsoft Arena is now open; they have a hotel based CQB arena which has carpet on the floor and some furniture. You can book by the hour, the rifle and mask come as part of the package along with two mid cap mag’s , extra mag’s are 20p each. I don’t think it is aimed at the hard-core airsofter but if you want a couple of hours of fun it may be just what you need. You can see a video on YouTube http://t.co/egodasi6Hv I hope this helps.

• 2 months later...

I'm from Southend as well and Billericay is my main site.

I found out today that there is a new indoor CQB and shop opening in Hockley in January. Could be interesting.

i was checking this out to as not to far from it but the FPS is something like 250.. or am i missing something?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.