looking for a sight

Fugi94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You can but not any magnified optics if that's what you're looking for. For example ACOGs or Elcan Spectres are ~ £100-£200. AFAIK pretty much all sights are gonna me OEM'd by the same manufacturer. Probably made in the same factories and then rebranded WE or whatever, so go for the cheaper option if you're on a budget.

Should be able to get an EOTech for £30-£40. What kind of optic are you looking for though?

I got my red dot sight off eBay for about £16 in the UK as well

I just use "airsoft sight".

I recently bought a red dot sight for a shoulder mounted rocket launcher DIY project where I didn't need a high grade optic.

It was about £20 but it doesn't look like any of the RS ones which in this case, suited my purpose. Also the red/green dot always seems the same size/brightness so is too much in lower light.

• Supporters

G&p ones are hit and miss, I've had two, both turn themselves off with the slightest knock (which is an issue on a tm recoil :lol:) , two friends has the same issue with theirs too. I know Sam_G on here had problems with his as well, can't remember what exactly.

End of the day they're just rebranded Chinese optics, hence the variation in quality, same with WE and most other makes. Find a cheap one you like the look of and hope it's decent.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.