Sign in to follow this  
chris555

is this king arms company in hong kong genuine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

so this is the company http://kingarms-uk.com/shop/en/content/4-about-us they have the metal body i need in stock but i know nothing about them other than they have a very slick website anybody had dealings or know of them

They have a bunch of fronts suggesting themselves as UK dealers but as you rightly spotted they're actually in HK. I'd google for reviews of Vision Trading and see what you get.

Is it not just King Arms' actual website?

Nah, that's vision trading, nothing to do with king arms. almost everything on the site will show as in stock until you hand over your money, then you'll wait for weeks with nothing before contacting them at which point they'll tell you that it's not in stock and ask if you'd like store credit for the item.

They've got a load of fronts for various manufacturers like G&P, King Arms etc.

Between myself and my Bro/Dad we have spent over 200 pound buying sten and ak mags. No issues at all.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.