Nice smile, Moron

Rock-climby-Dave
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

There was a thing on the WW2 airsoft forum where people were getting two of the white ones, one for the top the other for the bottom, both were the thinnest ones sisu make.

I've never had fogging because of the mesh half mask, normally its just coz I'm a sweaty b*d. hehe. Thinking of trying to make a set of ducting for a fan unit that would clip to my belt or the back of a helmet.

• Supporters

Yeah exactly like that but smaller. Like the small pc fans that paintballers use with a 9v battery just not mounted infront of my face so it doesn't interfere with listening to stuff.

• Supporters

For ducting what you want is anaesthetic tubing IMO - if you do this fan-on-belt project with anything, please let me know b/c i'd be very interested to see how it turns out.

Something like this also works - doesnt touch your face so clear for mikes, drinks, doesnt mess with eyepro or rub your nose

http://www.365airsoftshop.com/images/IBH%20helmet%20tan%202.jpg

BUT - i cant be bothered wearing a helmet! much prefer my baseball cap

My helmet is like that. The helmet makes the mask so much more comfy as it doesn't move around as much. I've also padded the mask out with 1/4" pads.

post-8040-0-99627800-1384201186_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

I was going to give O2 line a go but either will do. If I do it it'll probably be at Christmas or Easter, the downside of being a teacher unfortunately ;) . Will let you know how it goes Ian.

My helmet is like that. The helmet makes the mask so much more comfy as it doesn't move around as much. I've also padded the mask out with 1/4" pads.

What Helmet and Mask is that? Since the Mask clips into it.

I am looking to get a lower face mask, but want it to fit nicely so a helmet would go nice with it also.

• Supporters

Those clips come with the helmet rail. You could modify the elastic of any mesh 1/2 face mask to fit on them - it's still a mesh mask which either fits your face as is or doesn't and needs to be bent and/or have custom pads fitted to it.

There is a type of mesh mask which is made specifically to fit onto helmet rails, shaped like the lower part of a motorcycle helmet. They don't come anywhere near your skin, so comfort is never an issue, and mic booms fit inside.

What Helmet and Mask is that? Since the Mask clips into it.

I am looking to get a lower face mask, but want it to fit nicely so a helmet would go nice with it also.

The clips come with the helmet. The mask is a simple 1 strap mask, just cut it and make it fit.

I got the mask off ebay and the helmet off amazon.

• Supporters

Post dentist update:

AWWW YEAAAH It didn't need a crown, it's got a covering on it at the level it is (so I now have a permanent gappy smile)

Total cost including checkup £49.00

SISU mouthguard ordered for the top, I need to remold it a little, but so far I am VERY impressed with it. proabably going to get one for my bottom teeth aswell

Archived