What are you listening to?

CaptainSwoop

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Now I am puzzled, the only cadences I've ever listened to (possibly even posted) are Yank ones. I don't think we sing them here...

Only British! :P

Stupid bloody cadedencce whats it...

Now I am puzzled, the only cadences I've ever listened to (possibly even posted) are Yank ones. I don't think we sing them here...

Lol, I meant British Military music, and bugger the Yanky doodle-oo cadence tingys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aca5oXnx1kw&index=17&list=PL4470832AEFCAA460

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQohgyKnlYQ&index=20&list=PL4470832AEFCAA460

Here we are James, that should see your small musical preferences expanded. Hopefully you'll stop listening to that poxy green on in favor of proper cadences :rolleyes::lol:

Listening to this whilst drinking Bells, shining my boots and packing my webbing for tomorows fun. First Skirmish in a year and bit!

I wish I had never come to this forum! I now can't remember all my favourite songs lol!!!!

Good luck tomorrow, how many withdrawal symptoms have you had?

I wish I had never come to this forum! I now can't remember all my favourite songs lol!!!!

Good luck tomorrow, how many withdrawal symptoms have you had?

Just make a playlist James :P

Not many, just the odd buying something and selling it without using it to roughly the cost of £1500 lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I don't think I belong here.

(By the way, what code do you use to embed youtube videos on this forum?)

Edit: Never mind, it does it automatically.

Blimey, it's like the 90's all over again! :)

Don't be intimidated by the prevalence of either metal or beardy weirdy folky types! You post whatever you like.

I'm actually listening to Disney tunes and I don't care who knows it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.