LoneWombatAirsoft - Youtube Channel

LoneWombatAirsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys

I've had my YouTube channel for a couple of months now where i upload mostly airsoft gameplay filmed on my GoPro Hero 3.

I'm always looking to improve the content i produce so i would really appreciate it if you gave my channel a look and give me some feedback.

There are two main types of videos i make, Highlights and Gameplay, and i recently made a video review of my Real Sword type 97 - i plan to make more reviews as soon as i can get my hands on decent kit and use it for a while so i know what i'm talking about before i review it.

Highlights videos are short montages of the best bits from a game day, i tend to put them out on the day or the day after i go airsofting and try to keep them short snappy and interesting. Here's an example of one;

Gameplay videos are the longer cuts of a specific game, i try to include enough footage to try and tell the story of what happened in the game, but try to limit it to around 7-8 minutes or so in order to keep the video interesting. Here's and example of that;

I'll be updating this topic whenever i make a new video so keep checking back, but i'd really appreciate it if you subscribed or told me what you think of the channel. Cheers guys :D

Here's a one-off special, mainly because i hope it never gets repeated again :P.

Was watching some of my footage back for the next video but did a double take when i looked a bit closer at a surrender kill one of the enemy players got on me, and decided it would be better to have its own short video because of how amazingly dumb i was.

• Supporters

Rofl.

I got knife killed at Anzio the other week 'cos I thought it was a mate coming up behind me <_<

• Supporters

I did that to someone at a night game once, it was too dark to tell what team he was on and I'd just knowingly walked right into the enemy base and not been shot.

So I started wondering if all the guys walking around were actually on my team and we'd all just swapped positions somehow. Enemy out there, friendly in the base.

So I had to make this guy give up his team colours without making it obvious which side I was on. Took me about 5 minutes to get him to do it, and then I just melee killed him haha. It was one of my finest ever airsoft moments. Sucks it was a night game or I'd have had it on camera.

New gameplay video is done, focused around the stupidly steep hill in the centre of Black Dagger Airsoft, where we had to attack and defend the hill over two games.

• 1 month later...

its so crap shouting bang at someone. just double tap them lol. also say good game not gg. what go pro do you use??

Yup, the site was trailing that rule for the day and prettymuch no-one liked it because it caused so much confusion. And its the Hero 3 White edition - the base model.

• 4 months later...

Hey guys sorry that I haven't posted in a while, a mix of graduating, moving out, and finding work has meant that I haven't had the chance to get much airsofting done this year.

Saying that however, Just had a game at Black Dagger where we had to locate multiple rockets for a launcher, and got a load of pistol kills now that I finally have more mags for my P99.

Enjoy! www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1tL2nQG6T8

• Supporters

Link's not working for me for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! have a brand new video from Matlock Combat Games, where I spent most of the day face down in the dirt or sprinting for cover, all under a hail of BB's - which was a pretty good day out in my opinion!

Link to the Highlights video is below, hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUB1ppwWUtY

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, been a while since i updated this but I had a pretty awesome run last saturday that i'd like to show you.

We had a simple attack and defend gametype at Black Dagger Airsoft, but with a slight twist; both teams had a single traitor who could turn on them at any given point. The teams knew about the traitors, but not who they were.

For this game, i was the attacking team's traitor, and i managed to take out the vast majority of the team before i'm brought down.

Have a gander below :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYzkec1gSB0

• 7 months later...

Hey guys, been a long while since i last updated this, got some sniper scope-cam gameplay to share with you all!

Its not the most streamlined set-up with the camera, but i think it got the job done :) have a gander below;

What type of camera are you using mate?

Hey guys, been a long while since i last updated this, got some sniper scope-cam gameplay to share with you all!

Its not the most streamlined set-up with the camera, but i think it got the job done :) have a gander below;

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.