gun suggestions please (budget included)

audiobull
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

after reading loads of posts im still stuck.

i love the g36 and m4a1

i have a £500 budget but would like to get a few extras if i can but for the right gun.

looking for an electric rifle. it will be my first gun.

i would like to be able to buy extended mags, grenade attachment etc.

what can you suggest, if its a gun for £300 then awesome, im stuck what is a good make theres so many arguements between posters its not solved my question. im thinking marui are good along with ics?

• Supporters

No one nedds a sidearm if their starting out new.

G&P, G&G, KWA, CA* & KA** are my last two (*Classic Army for the Gearbox) (King Arms for the Outer part's)

If it's your first gun, will you not need two-tone? If so, then just hire 3 or 4 times until you're registered and then buy a gun.

Thus saving the cringing of you and other players when they see a nice gun butchered by a bright colour

am i right thinking tm is tokyo marui?

im not looking to buy right this second i will wait till ive done my 2 months and 3 games etc so doing research now so i can go straight out and get it. i do want a backup pistol and not even started looking at them. maybe a glock 17 with extended mag.

its great to hear others suggest the tm m4a1. loving the look of the m4a1 jungle but not sure what my extra money actually buys me on that apart from colour and extra handle. also i wouldnt be seen dead with a two tone i would rather hire for the time being.

great idea for some but not for me :-)

• Supporters

For that money I'd go for the TM recoil m4 socom. Failing that go for a g&p/vfc/g&g

The standard tm m4 is still a decent gun but its getting on a bit these days, and the lack of metal is a bit dissapointing- its fallen behind alternatives nowadays.

TM M4A1 RS is 295£ from Ehobby Asia. Add another,say,50£ for shipping,you will pay 345£. Spend the rest on spare mags. They only hold 82 rounds,so you will need a few. RS guns use more realistic sized mags. Standard AEG mags won't fit.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/tokyo-marui-m4a1-socom-carbine-airsoft-blow-back-aeg.html

mags:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Magazines_Tokyo_Marui_AEG_Std_Tokyo_Marui_SOPMOD_M4_82rds_30rds_Magazine.htm

£500 budget. TM recoil or VFC 416 or VFC SR-16

I have both a TM recoil SCAR and the SR-16......both are around £500 but amazing guns.

£500 gives you a lot of choice, but I would stick with ICS or TM. Both have countless products to choose from and are known for their reliability and for being all-round awesome. I would spend no more than £300 on an AEG and spend the rest on mags, accessories, gear etc. If you spend around that amount you are sure to get something of very good quality so just look on the many airsoft websites and choose whatever you want.

Archived