Best Blowback for Gas Consumption,

Kaza66
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

some guns are ridiculously heavy on gas my we hi cappa 5.1 dragon will not empty its clip before its out of green gas, yet with a co2 mag i get 2 clips worth of bb's .... looks epic though :D:D:D

We talking pistols or rifles?

I can get 3+ magazines from 1 fill of gas with my MP7 on a good day.

4+ with my ATP

Newer KWA guns have pretty good efficiency,like the Glocks,Sigs and M9 PTP. Not sure on their 1911s,they don't have such a good reputation,from what I've gathered on r/airsoft and a few other forums.

Maruis,as usual,have great efficiency,bit better than KWA due to plastics.

KJW Co2 Hi-capas have very good efficiency also,but only on Co2. They have awful efficiency and cool-down on green gas. I used my BattleBro's KJW Hi capa and got around 4 and a half mags worth of BBs,with a 24 round mag,in warm weather.

The WE G39C has pretty good efficiency and not much cool down. It's a shame that the hop on it sucks.

• Supporters

The hop on the g39 sucks? Mine was great, only problem that on it's lowest setting it over-hopped 0.25's, but then its a gbb so using anything below .28 is a waste.

Not sure if G39 has good efficiency, or that because it holds 1 can of gas per fill :P

The hop on the g39 sucks? Mine was great, only problem that on it's lowest setting it over-hopped 0.25's, but then its a gbb so using anything below .28 is a waste.

GBB in the Irish weather here tend to have poor performance overall,I just narrowed it down to the hop.

@Tariq,I think that's the case!

A team mate has a GHK G5 and it regularly does 3 mags of BBs per fill,

KWA may have good efficiency on their pistols but the Vector needs a gas fill every mag (50 bbs)

Archived