Any Carp anglers?

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sorry.

Purely sea fishing for me :)

Only fish when i'm over in Malaysia with my Dad.

Screw buying food, just go down the beach which is 30m from his house, or borrow a boat. Catch dinner, Sorted ;)

Caught a 5 foot baracuda once. That's more fun than a carp right? :P

• Supporters

Used to carp fish a long time ago, gave it up because I couldn't afford to do airsoft, photography, cycling AND fishing.

Wouldn't mind getting back into fishing now though, probably wouldn't go specifically for carp again though, more interested in Barbel and Tench nowadays.

All rounder here! Mainly Coarse and Game, oh and a bit of Pike too, and sea fishing for about a week during the summer! Never been 'carp fishing' but i have caught carp. They don't grow too big in N.I.

• Supporters

Used to carp fish a long time ago, gave it up because I couldn't afford to do airsoft, photography, cycling AND fishing. Wouldn't mind getting back into fishing now though, probably wouldn't go specifically for carp again though, more interested in Barbel and Tench nowadays.

What kind of cycling do you do?

Archived