Which aeg is best?

CaptainDumbass
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Finally buying an aeg and i want a beast, money isn't an object here i just want to know the over all best gun (performance, sounds, and looks) for cqb/feild.

Magpul pts masada black.

or

G&G gr15 raider blowback with ris.

post-5019-1336896667_thumb.jpg

post-5019-1336896768_thumb.jpg

Finally buying an aeg and i want a beast, money isn't an object here i just want to know the over all best gun (performance, sounds, and looks) for cqb/feild.

Magpul pts masada black.

or

G&G gr15 raider blowback with ris.

Best AEG?

Tokyo Mauri recoil SOCOM.

If money if no object why go for those guns?

• 3 weeks later...

The raider is good, but the blow back easily breaks from what I've heard.

I own a PTS MASADA by MAGPUL (AKM varient with 7.62 lower instead of 5.56) but the upper is all the same. I love this gun to pieces but you need to modify it out of the box. The hop nub they put in is very, very soft, and doesn't function correctly. To fix this, get a thin Allen key and cut a small piece off that fits in the hole. Also, grab a harder rubber, and pad it slightly with a rubber H nub and superglue. (Only cut off 1/3 of it, leaving you with a trapezium shape.)

After that small mod it works great, I love it and on Devil 0.25's it is freaking beast. From being out done by combat machines to wiping the floor with them in a small mod.

What saltyy said. Basically, if money is no object you want a TM RECOIL series or masada (with mods)

Money actually and truthfully no object - systema, but they are certainly not 'starter' AEG's.

yeah guys i get where your all coming from and by me saying moneys not an object what i meant was i chose those two i just wanted to know which one was the best :P and once i had it i was going to do a full upgrade to almost everything internaly in the gun anyway

cheers guys :P

• Supporters

If you're going to upgrade all the internals anyway, you may as well get whichever gun you like the look of the best.

Don't upgrade the MASADA, apart from a 6.03 tightbore and the hop mod. Will run fine then.

Archived