Single Status Update
Finally got my,ahem,helmet sorted out 🙂
The go pro was at a funny angle,pointing more at the floor than forward due to the hinge of the case hitting the mounting plate.I didn't want to get an extension arm which would have sorted the problem but at the cost of raising camera up 76mm so with the Dremel I was able to remove enough plastic from the mounting plate to allow it to swing upright.👍
The helmet has never really sat nicely on me nogging so I set about experimenting with different sizes of velcro/foam inserts which helped but then I looked at the rotary knob for the headband which I thought was at maximum travel but lo and behold it went another turn and fuck me sideways the helmet fits perfect,almost like it's stitched to me bonce.
So all in all a good days mucking about🙂🙂