What to look out for when buying a Bluetooth speaker?

NidianSmith
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, what kind of things should you watch out for when on the market for a high-end Bluetooth speaker?

As mentioned, there are lots of different types of Bluetooth speaker so if you want to easily take one around with you then make sure it’s small and portable. And that it has a battery to power it rather than needing mains power.

Although you’re likely to connect your phone or tablet to the speaker over Bluetooth, having other connections can really useful.

• Head Moderator

@NidianSmith You do not post anything of airsoft relevance, neither do you respond to your own topics or contribute to any discussion.  Therefore, I am going to moderate your content until such time as you do participate in genuine airsoft topics.

• Head Moderator
28 minutes ago, proffrink said:

It's clearly a bot. I don't think it cares.

But it is so eloquent. Maybe the giveaway that it is not an actual airsofter is punctuation :lol:

• Moderators

do you think its 'Ducks' other side, he isnt on  much these days?!.....:lol:

• Head Moderator
19 minutes ago, djben9 said:

do you think its 'Ducks' other side, he isnt on  much these days?!.....:lol:

No. I have never seen 'Duck' make a post that short, and without detailed technical information.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

No. I have never seen 'Duck' make a post that short, and without detailed technical information.

There is always a first!! :lol:

On 2/28/2018 at 10:30 AM, Jedi_Master said:

@NidianSmith You do not post anything of airsoft relevance, neither do you respond to your own topics or contribute to any discussion.  Therefore, I am going to moderate your content until such time as you do participate in genuine airsoft topics.

What a strange topic to place on here. lol I smell SPAM..... I hate spam, it's a s£!t food, and blocks ya inbox.

Archived