Best speed loaders

DiceyRicey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Odin clones are fine as long as you glue the handle screw and feel bad every time you look at it for not supporting the man behind the original one.

I don't use midcaps enough to justify the real one. I may get it in the future when my cheap clone gives up

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mostly Retired Moderators
3 hours ago, josh200025 said:

I literally just bought the Nuprol copy of the Odin, starting to feel very ripped off considering the prices you guys are getting clones... :(

This applies to nearly every Nuprol item I'm afraid.

£60 on a 551 style sight in a Nuprol box?

Literally the same sight in a plain box - £25/30.

Same for PEQs and torches etc etc

3 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Gunfire do an Odin copy for about £8.

Can't vouch for longevity.. I've not used mine yet!

https://gunfire.com/en/products/m4-m16-magazine-speedloader-with-handle-blue-1152221840.html

eng_pl_M4-M16-Magazine-Speedloader-with-

Wow at that price it's hard to say no. I'd pay for more for an adaptor for it 🤣 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ODIN-M12-Airsoft-Speedloader-Adapter/223602984646?hash=item340fc6c6c6:m:mRv1IhiPj8E5XdshiLpefTw

£17 for the evo one delivered

Still I want one for taking out on the field. Without the  rubber inner to quite the rattle down I think  I will keep praying for the m12 transformer.

All the clones Odins I have encountered (not purchased, just other people buying them and told me about them) have been absolutely fucking useless. I get the original is £60? but they way I see it you are supporting a small company and its going to bloody last! I've had mine since it came out over here and hasn't skipped a beat, where as I know people who have had the clones and all manner of things have gone wrong... clutch dies, bb window shattered, handle snapped off, internal wheel wouldn't pick up the bb's... the list goes on! They are the best thing to happen to mid caps IMO, and the rubber insert for taking out into game is a god send!

Archived