Specna SA-H22 - The great rail debate

Hi all,

Hope you can help, after a lot of googling, email and forum searching - I need some closure!

Usual story, old man joins his kids for some airsoft and finds that he actually enjoys running around like hips are easily replaced and knees just miraculously repair themselves. A few days later he buys something he is completely ignorant of but looks awesome and is apparently "decent."

Picked up a Specna Arms SA-H22 Edge 2.0, which is a great gun but is teaching me a painful lesson about the sizing on rails. Have had shops tell me it is M-LOK / MOE whilst others have said they do not know what it is> Apparently it is Specna's RAHG system according to forums and Reddits.

I have no idea. Just a foregrip would be nice!

Is there anyone out there that has gone through this? I am even open to the idea of buying a whole new handguard if it makes the problem go away - if you can recommend one - PLEASE DO!

Thanks all!

URL for reference - https://urbanairsoftuk.com/product/sa-h22-edge-2-0-carbine-replica-black-392/

IMG_9699.JPEG

IMG_9698.JPEG

• Supporters

Ah yes, magic knees.

That rail is indeed a copy of the Remington RAHG. There's also ones that are a copy of the Geiselle one that isn't M-Lok either. There are little rail sections that screw onto the holes between the slots or you could change it to an M-Lok rail. Depends how spendy you want to get really.

https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/h-series-rahg-rail-black

TM’s suffer the same spacing affliction 

I got round it by cutting off one of the “nubs” on a MOE m-lock stubby foregrip, and then used the one m-lock and one of the threaded holes in the handguard to secure it. Solid!

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

Ares Honeybadger seems to be the same, nothing I had would fit but I couldn't be bothered buying rails for it at the time, luckily it came with a bottom rail.

Edited by ButcherBill