Are bz tactical any good?

Jhp18061992

BZ are well established in paintball, and were (or still are) the official Tippman techs for the UK

They have been in airsoft for a number of years

They ran a CQB tactical ‘experience’ at a particular event, and when chatting I recall being told that “something new is coming” which was then announced as the Tippman airsoft range 

Do be aware that their web store has been cloned more than once - make sure that you deal with the real BZ

If in doubt about the website give them a bell.  They have a large new showroom and warehouse, probably one of the largest in the UK.  If you visit they have a new range facility so you can try before you buy.  They import and distribute a large range of products as well as being KWA UK. 

Never had any tech work done by them but I've bought from them a few times and have no complaints 

As long as you're having work done in something fairly common you should be ok.

I too a vz58 in for some work on the hop unit over Covid that left it worse than if I'd never bothered, and I left a VSR with them a couple years ago to drill the hole so I could install a GunSmithy Tdc set that they kept for a few weeks before saying they couldn't do it.

That was a few years ago now though, so I can't comment on their current work, but unless it's basic V2/3 gearbox work I'll just stick to their retail side, which is great.

3 hours ago, Hudson said:

As long as you're having work done in something fairly common you should be ok.

I too a vz58 in for some work on the hop unit over Covid that left it worse than if I'd never bothered, and I left a VSR with them a couple years ago to drill the hole so I could install a GunSmithy Tdc set that they kept for a few weeks before saying they couldn't do it.

That was a few years ago now though, so I can't comment on their current work, but unless it's basic V2/3 gearbox work I'll just stick to their retail side, which is great.

Yeah that's more the kind of thing I was wondering about

Edited by Jhp18061992