Communities in airsoft

Hello all, so I have been a member eons ago it feels and have now rejoined uner new credentials. 

As I appreciate this platform has lasted the test of time what others have lasted as well? Is there anywhere else that we can have as a safe haven lol

Personally as becoming a parent since starting the hobby I have created the Facebook page dadsofterscommunity for parents to share tips and tricks and just chat as the time we get to play can be more limited for those with midgets.

Hope to buy sell trade and cht on here more regularly or even catch you over on Facebook:)

Welcome (back)

I don't know of any other forums as good as this one.  (I don't use Facebook)

(It probably hasn't changed much since you were here)

Its good that you made a space specifically for parent softers with minions 👍

Enjoy your stay.

Yeah it looks a bit fresher than the tapatalk days I must admit. 

I remember zero in too but I think that it has fallen on its buttocks. I much preferred here anyway lol

Welcome back. AFAIK arnies is still going but I haven't been on there for years and zero in is zero in so best avoided like a dose of the clap.

As for airsoft pages on social media, I couldn't say as I'm only on faceache and I left all the airsoft groups on there as 99.9% of what was posted was either people not knowing what they're on about or wannabe airsoft celebrities begging for attention 

Welcome, I will stop by the FB page

My little one is now old enough to join me, and does so I'll drop some nuggets of wisdom (lol). 

Dedicated uk spaces? Not that many other than discord and FB but discord is also moving towards less gun shaped sales (from a couple of servers that have stopped their sales pages). 

As @Cannonfodderstates even there the quality is not so great on fb, and insta, well that is a whole bag of holding of cringe.

There's a growing feeling amongst Airsoft Facebook groups that the site is ramping up hostility to Airsoft, because the number of groups getting banned for various "promoting firearms"-type reasons is growing. The trend is also evident on Instagram, also owned by Meta.

Several groups that I'm in on Facebook have started setting up Discord servers, but Discord have also recently changed their T&Cs and so all those servers have now banned buying and selling out of fear that Discord would consider it weapons trading.

Yeah, Poach is right about Meta virtue signalling on promoting firearms while it has no problems with the spread of misinformation and xenophobia. Instagram is shadow banning airsofters.

Some of the Whatsapp buy & sell groups have just turned into glorified chat rooms with a load of banalities under a pretence of "banter".