Sig 320 X Carry

novioman

Just bought one of the VFC made Sig 320 x carry.

Nice pistol, one concern if you put a gassed up mag in the pistol when the gun hasn’t been cocked the mag valve is obviously making contact with the valve knocker as the pistol firers, not powerfully, but another for the slide to move forward and back very quickly, just like when you lower the hammer on a gassed up mag.

Cant find out if this is a faulty pistol or just how this one is designed.

On 03/08/2024 at 22:47, Rogerborg said:

A Sig 320 discharging by itself? Sounds like it's real-steel accurate.

I was hoping someone might have the same pistol and offer advice.

1 hour ago, novioman said:

I was hoping someone might have the same pistol and offer advice.

They still might; stranger things have happened.

On 03/08/2024 at 22:24, novioman said:

Nice pistol, one concern if you put a gassed up mag in the pistol when the gun hasn’t been cocked the mag valve is obviously making contact with the valve knocker as the pistol firers, not powerfully, but another for the slide to move forward and back very quickly, just like when you lower the hammer on a gassed up mag.

I can't understand the message here.

23 hours ago, Sewdhull said:

I can't understand the message here

If you insert a gassed up mag into the gun when it has not been cocked, the pistol partially cycles.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 10/08/2024 at 21:57, Colin Allen said:

If you insert a gassed up mag into the gun when it has not been cocked, the pistol partially cycles.

Exactly, sent it back in the end, don’t know if it’s a common fault on these, I did ask the shop but they just refunded without answering.

Edited by novioman

It's a common fault with the VFC Sigs - the springs & valves are too strong and need replacing immediately as the pistol is designed to run on the CO2 mags, so it just causes light striking on green gas ones.

Edited by GiantKiwi

2 hours ago, GiantKiwi said:

It's a common fault with the VFC Sigs - the springs & valves are too strong and need replacing immediately as the pistol is designed to run on the CO2 mags, so it just causes light striking on green gas ones.

Thanks for that, I didn’t know about this issue.

On 03/08/2024 at 22:24, novioman said:

Check the strike valve on the magazine with a valve tool, i find some are not fully screwed in 

On 27/08/2024 at 14:05, 1st commando said:

Check the strike valve on the magazine with a valve tool, i find some are not fully screwed in 

I did check the valve it was installed fine. As I said above, sent it back and asked the shop their views on the problems, no answer, just refunded me.