Snow Wolf PPSH-41 not firing after 2 days of use

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My brand new PPSH is no longer firing after 2 days of having it, it has only really had about 50 - 100 rounds put through it. There's no noise anymore, I noticed no decrease to fire rate so the battery wasn't an issue.

Edited by legokiller13

So if I am understanding this right, its not just failing to feed BBs, but rather now when you pull the trigger, nothing whatsoever is happening?

If you have fully charged the battery, and tried again with no luck (ensuring that you haven't somehow forced a tamiya connector together reversing the polarity of the battery with the wiring of the gun ), then given that it is new, I would be inclined to return it to the shop for a refund.

Are you using the battery that came with it? Ideally before you return it, try to use another known good battery. The batteries that come bundled with some guns are often sold as 'free gifts', so there is a small risk that if you return it to the seller and upon testing it turns out that it is just the bundled battery that is dead, they might try it on with you and charge you for the return postage (albeit, that would be a little rough in my view).

If it isn't something as simple as the battery, then opening it up and attempting a fix will likely render the warranty void, so its not something that would seem to be worth doing.

As a further thought, and assuming the battery has been fully charged again, flick the gun to full auto and try a little burst. If the battery was getting low, and you were using it in semi auto, you may be experiencing lock-up of the gearbox. Flicking to full Auto can often sort that issue.

Might just be the fuse has gone.

7 hours ago, JinxDuh said:

If it’s under warranty, send it back.

This. Maybe if more people were to exercise their consumer rights, rather than accept faulty goods and try to fix them at greater expense, then shops might actually be forced to up their game when it comes to customer service 

Edited by Cannonfodder

1 hour ago, Cannonfodder said:

This. Maybe if more people were to exercise their consumer rights, rather than accept faulty goods and try to fix them at greater expense, then shops might actually be forced to up their game when it comes to customer service 

Have sent it back, Hopefully they fix it but if not I believe they refund it

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.