brushless motor

subhakti

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

If you want to. It's just a motor.

20 minutes ago, Lozart said:

If you want to. It's just a motor.

eeeh a bit reductive tbf.

It is indeed a motor, but with an internal control unit that may or may not interfere with the RIF's internal control unit. Also being a NGRS gun I wouldn't install something as violent as a brushless motor without making serious considerations about the durability of the internals.

Regardless of the brand/RPM rating/Battery these motors do sport A LOT of torque which may destroy the pot metal internals TM NGRS guns are known for in a very short time.

32 minutes ago, Skara said:

It is indeed a motor, but with an internal control unit that may or may not interfere with the RIF's internal control unit. Also being a NGRS gun I wouldn't install something as violent as a brushless motor without making serious considerations about the durability of the internals.

Regardless of the brand/RPM rating/Battery these motors do sport A LOT of torque which may destroy the pot metal internals TM NGRS guns are known for in a very short time.

Cause i never seen one with brushless installed. Anyway thanks for your advice

• Supporters
43 minutes ago, Skara said:

There's PLENTY of example of NGRS guns with Warhead motors out there though. Out of the box the NGRS doesn't have any sort of MOSFET so I see no reason why the NGRS should be any different than any other bog standard gun to fit a brushless motor to.

Yes, it has an inbuilt speed controller that can cause issue with aftermarket electronic trigger controls.

Yes, they make loads of torque.

ANY build done wrong will wreck the internals of the gun. Brushed or brushless, it's all the same. Build according to the user requirements and within the capabilities of what you have already in there.

It's still just a motor.

5 minutes ago, Lozart said:

There's PLENTY of example of NGRS guns with Warhead motors out there though. Out of the box the NGRS doesn't have any sort of MOSFET so I see no reason why the NGRS should be any different than any other bog standard gun to fit a brushless motor to.

Yes, it has an inbuilt speed controller that can cause issue with aftermarket electronic trigger controls.

Yes, they make loads of torque.

ANY build done wrong will wreck the internals of the gun. Brushed or brushless, it's all the same. Build according to the user requirements and within the capabilities of what you have already in there.

It's still just a motor.

It's an MP5, it does have an OEM mosfet called M System. Otherwise it wouldn't have 4 selector positions (we've all seen how well the VFC attempt at a mechanical 4 positions selector turned out).

Knowing how picky TMs are, I wouldn't. But that's not my RIF and the OP can do as he/she pleases.

Yes people have put warheads inside their NGRS, but how many of those guns are still 100% stock internally? I bet none.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.