G28 Gbbr

GBBRLOVR

I’ve been wanting a g28 gbb for as long as it’s been out and now am able to be able to afford one. Does anyone know how I could get my hands on one? Will they ever make more?

• Supporters

Good luck, discontinued apparently, & none in stock anywhere as you're already aware. 

Best bet is a wanted ad maybe, but watch out for the scammers, they'll be on you like a tramp on chips.

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/05/2024 at 15:42, GBBRLOVR said:

I’ve been wanting a g28 gbb for as long as it’s been out and now am able to be able to afford one. Does anyone know how I could get my hands on one? Will they ever make more?

They've been out of the loop for a considerably long time, though things become easier if you know someone who knows where to find one or you're lucky with second hand sales. Just expect to pay a rather high price for them (ideally £1k is the max price also depending on what actually comes with it).

You can also "build" your own G28. Artisan sell a shortened G28 rail and HK themselves sell the G28 stock and then you'd need a different trigger guard. There of course will be a fair few differences compared to the real G28 but it saves the headache of actually trying to find one. Just be expected to still pay a fair bit of cash. 

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Tanasius said:

Hi I have one for sale Umarex G28 GBB

Prove it, let's see the pics with relevant date & username written within them 🤔

Will get some up at the weekend

are either of you actually interested in buying it?

I will also be selling a Umarex HK417 GBB and Umarex MP7 GBB, all three are as new hardly used, I’m more a collector

• Supporters
23 minutes ago, Tanasius said:

I will also be selling a Umarex HK417 GBB and Umarex MP7 GBB, all three are as new hardly used, I’m more a collector

I'm not but the OP may well be.

No offense, new member joins & immediately offers a grands worth of rocking horse shit, based upon recent problems the forums been having with new members contacting "wanted ad buyers" with non existent kit, it was always gonna get the spider senses tingling.

42 minutes ago, Tanasius said:

As Tackle said above, too many times scammers pop onto the forums having just joined and offer up rare and exotic replicas that they just happen to have laying around. 
One is on my wish list, but sadly not just now

I look forward to pics to drool over though

and don’t for get to @GBBRLOVR when you do

On 02/05/2024 at 15:42, GBBRLOVR said:

As luck would have it...