Parts in the uk

Shermanater

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, Shermanater said:

I’ve just snapped this on my gun, does anyone know where I can purchase these in the UK?, any help would be much appreciated.

IMG_5776.png

If you find any let me know lol.

I had some 3d printed a couple of years ago and they lasted really well but the last one has recently failed.

Most places seem to be out of stock.

Patrol base had them but it was crazy postage price.

On 29/04/2024 at 20:56, Shermanater said:

Found someone in Manchester who makes them, £6.37 for 3 was my quote.. also recommended by someone else in the Airsoft WhatsApp group

Did you just email these people? Funny enough mines just broken on me when putting my gun back together along with the spring being stretched.

Edited by Jedi_Master
removed personal information on quote

I designed a 3D printed version that @Shamal was referring to. I've attached the STL file in case it's any use to anyone (for personal use only!).

Only takes ~30mins to print - place on the bed at 45deg with supports.

image.png.4a0803f742630b76be9bc589f1b1eab3.png

CHandle v9.stl

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

I designed a 3D printed version that @Shamal was referring to. I've attached the STL file in case it's any use to anyone (for personal use only!).

CHandle v9.stl 28.89 kB · 0 downloads

Hey,

I’m Matt who owns Lancashire Armament Co, I just want to be absolutely clear that we never charge for parts sourced and only bill for CAD time on parts we design in house.

I’m not suggesting your accusing me of such, but just for clarity of anyone reading this thread in the future.

We charge for machine time and materials only as described in the invoice, for any paid or personal use only models our customers “instruct” us to manufacture the part on their behalf and we never share parts between customers who do not own licenses to them.

We have a proven track record of enforcing users purchasing personal usage rights to paid models and will always do so.

As contributors to open-source ourselves we respect the terms and limitations of the licenses imposed on us.

Edited by BreadyC

9 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

CHandle v9.stl 28.89 kB · 0 downloads

And I must say they were very good. And lasted 2 years! 

12 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

CHandle v9.stl 28.89 kB · 1 download

What material would you print this in? Suppose has to last. 

6 minutes ago, Caj109 said:

What material would you print this in? Suppose has to last. 

PLA+ worked fine. Like @Shamal says - they won't last forever, but given that they only take half an hour to print, it's not the end of the world if you break one.

I was tempted to get a batch made up in in SLS Nylon and flog a few - but never bothered in the end as I jettisoned the Edge series gun I had.

2 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

PLA+ worked fine. Like @Shamal says - they won't last forever, but given that they only take half an hour to print, it's not the end of the world if you break one.

I was tempted to get a batch made up in in SLS Nylon and flog a few - but never bothered in the end as I jettisoned the Edge series gun I had.

Good to hear think I have some PLA+ lying about, think I should the printer out someday to have a go! Thanks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.