How much i can fill with 300g green gas?

ArZh

Hello everyone. Just bought my first sidearm Glock 17 with 3 mags 22rnd each, now im interested how many times i can fill mags with 300g bottle of nuprol green gas. Maybe you do? 

nuprol-2-0-green-300g-gas-1.jpg

Edited by ArZh

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome.

Loads, is the short answer. It'll depend on temperature and such, but even with moderate CQG pistol use, I buy new gas cans (I use ASG ULTRAIR Power Green Gas 520ml) so infrequently that I couldn't even guesstimate a cost-per-mag.

Gas pistols aren't free to run, but they're so cheap compared to other airsoft costs that it's just not a consideration.

16 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Ahoy and welcome.

Loads, is the short answer. It'll depend on temperature and such, but even with moderate CQG pistol use, I buy new gas cans (I use ASG ULTRAIR Power Green Gas 520ml) so infrequently that I couldn't even guesstimate a cost-per-mag.

Gas pistols aren't free to run, but they're so cheap compared to other airsoft costs that it's just not a consideration.

No, i mean how many times i can charge my mags (apologize my poor English) 

12 minutes ago, ArZh said:

No, i mean how many times i can charge my mags

12 minutes ago, ArZh said:

Loads, is the short answer. It'll depend on temperature and such

There is no definitive answer.   You are better off asking how long is a piece of string.

Welcome by the way. 😁

18 minutes ago, ArZh said:

No, i mean how many times i can charge my mags (apologize my poor English) 

Not 100% sure on this brand but I'll say 30 mags minimum, always good to have 2 bottles on you if you plan to use it alot (as a primary idk)

Welcome

1 hour ago, ArZh said:

how many times i can fill mags with 300g bottle of nuprol green gas

Unfortunately there's no correct answer to this as it depends on a few things such as temperature 

• Supporters
30 minutes ago, Sewdhull said:

When I get home I'll measure what a gas fill wieghs on one of my mags.

Do we know what 300ml of propane/butane mix plus propellant weighs?

If my kids are involved about twice... 😅

You could get scientific, empty a mag, weigh it, fill it and weigh it again. But even then, mags are different and sometimes you get more in than others, because that's the real world.

I just carry more than one can of gas in my bag, when one runs out, replace it and carry on. I'm filling 4 different types of mag and life's just too short to be thinking about how many fills I'm getting - as has been said, lots is the answer :) 

Just seen you're talking about the smaller bottles, are you thinking field refilling and you only have room for one bottle? In that case have a spare in your bag and then when the game zone bottle get's a bit light relegate it to safe zone duties and start a fresh can (you could go as far as weighing an empty can if that's your thing).