HOLUB

Johnhaw

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Johnhaw said:

Hi

has anyone ever bought from Holub Airsoft?

place an order last week and heard nothing 

thanks

Looking at their page, they're quite clearly running a dropship operation, so there might be delays actually sourcing what they advertise, or at least getting it at a viable price.

But that doesn't excuse the lack of communication, not if they want to build their business. 

• Supporters

That's surprisingly honest, but I suspect this is effectively buying random tat from AliExpress (which is itself a middleman) via another middleman. You'd be better off going straight to AliExpress as you'll have better comms, tracking, compensation and refund options.

Holub doesn't appear to be a company, and they use multiple 3rd party email addresses.  [email protected] appears to be the one for refunds (and cancellations).

I'll apply my usual observation: initiating a chargeback with your payment provider tends to result in getting a response. However, never cancel a chargeback on a mere promise once you've initiated it, only when you receive the goods. Better to have the goods and your money than neither.

On 27/03/2024 at 10:42, Johnhaw said:

Hi

has anyone ever bought from Holub Airsoft?

place an order last week and heard nothing 

thanks

Quick update I texted Holub, who advised my order will be with me by 4th April, the odd thing is I wasn’t asked for any order details. How would they know which order, I was speaking about.

so PayPal dispute opened and will definitely be avoiding

In the interest of transparency, order arrived this weekend, and it’s spot on perfect.

Just lack of communication and tracking numbers was worrying.

defiantly direct from Ali Express, but don’t care as only one that the same on Ali Express costs more than I paid