All Ages Airsoft

Cannonfodder

As part of my little shopping spree this week I was after a nuprol open top double AK mag pouch and these guys had them for a few quid cheaper than anywhere else. Having never heard of them I was a little unsure how legit they are, but as it was only a small order I decided to risk it and I'm glad I did as it arrived this morning well packaged.

All in all I'd definitely buy from them again

https://www.allagesairsoft.com/

Edited by Cannonfodder
Website added

Isn't that the little place in dover? 

Popped in there last year on my way to some family thing and i was surprised how much stuff you can actually get into a shop that size! :)

Nice guy that owns it too. 

• Supporters

Buy from him, fine, great, but never ever ever use him as a tech, he's a notorious bodger (& Walt), literally his work became known as "Touched by the hand of M", I first encountered him more than 21 years ago, once met, never forgotten😒

1 hour ago, Egon_247 said:

Isn't that the little place in dover? 

That's the one

24 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Buy from him, fine, great, but never ever ever use him as a tech, he's a notorious bodger (& Walt), literally his work became known as "Touched by the hand of M", I first encountered him more than 21 years ago, once met, never forgotten😒

Bloody hell, I didn't know it was him and tbh if I had I probably would've gone elsewhere. I had the unlucky experience of being in his team for a short time and some of the bullshit that dribbled out of his mouth was unbelievable. I also was a victim of his "tech skills" and can confirm a drunk chimp could do a better job

Edited by Cannonfodder