Shops in Stoke on Trent

DanBow

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My daughter and I went to Stoke on Trent today to visit the, many, airsoft shops.

What an absolute waste of time! Non were open! Granted, one has now become online only but the others have just taken it amongst themselves to close on a Monday! Even the one whos website says they're open, we're closed!

Luckily, the good old Army and Navy stores were open and eldest daughter bought some DPM trousers and lightweight jacket and I got a new pair of boots.

3 hours ago, DanBow said:

My daughter and I went to Stoke on Trent today to visit the, many, airsoft shops.

What an absolute waste of time! Non were open! Granted, one has now become online only but the others have just taken it amongst themselves to close on a Monday! Even the one whos website says they're open, we're closed!

Luckily, the good old Army and Navy stores were open and eldest daughter bought some DPM trousers and lightweight jacket and I got a new pair of boots.

I went to a couple on Saturday; North Staffs Airsoft Centre was a waste of time, with hardly any stock, and Staffordshire Militaria was very off putting.

28 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

I went to a couple on Saturday; North Staffs Airsoft Centre was a waste of time, with hardly any stock, and Staffordshire Militaria was very off putting.

At least you got inside! Lol

36 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

I've thought that about staffs militaria, something about the place...

If your up for a 50 min drive, have a look at JD airsoft in Cannock if you haven't already.

1 minute ago, THE FNG said:

If your up for a 50 min drive, have a look at JD airsoft in Cannock if you haven't already

Funnily enough, when we planned our day out, it was to go to JD but i only saw, just before we set off, that it's closed on Mondays! 

23 minutes ago, THE FNG said:

I've thought that about staffs militaria, something about the place...

If your up for a 50 min drive, have a look at JD airsoft in Cannock if you haven't already.

JD is good; I have been there a few times.  It is about a three hour drive for me:).  Staffordshire Militaria just didn't feel right at all.

Edited by Colin Allen

20 minutes ago, Colin Allen said:

Staffordshire Militaria just didn't feel right at all.

Never shopped there myself and after reading about them in this thread they do appear as dodgy as a £9 note

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.