CA SA58

Enid_Puceflange

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Helping out a mate

Hes needing to move this on as he has only fielded it once since getting it, and needs the funds to help with another purchase. 
comes boxed with 4 mags

Battery and fake peq battery box

Ive seen and fired it, its in lovely condition. 

Whats a sensible selling price?

£350?

IMG_1240.thumb.jpeg.17bcc9e50a6dd04d15d9e568fd426f11.jpeg

• Supporters

I'm kinda torn with these, great gun, in all fairness the JG version is just as good, but the FAL has a bit of a cult following, so weirdly, going by the original rrp's, I've seen JG's way overpriced & CA's underpriced lol. 

The sensible part of me thinks £300 is about right, but £350 does give some haggle room for the buyer to feel victorious. 

Gotta say I paid less than half that for my JG to a lovely "young" chap on here, where are you mate  @Druid799

He can try to sell it for whatever price but in this economic environment just be realistic about it.

Last time I saw this gun here with similar amount of magazines it was advertised for 250. That seemed reasonable.

Edited by Krisz

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.