Job Lot - Unsure of any pricing

BenG1221

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Completely new to the site, have just had all my gear and guns sat around since COVID and would love to shift em.

See attached pictures for an idea of all I have.

Didn't realise when looking around how difficult it is to actually list and sell Airsoft items.

Was recommended this page, would love to move this all on to someone who will use it and appreciate it.

Have no clue on pricing in the slightest, happy to take reduced rates to shift it all just collecting dust atm.

Guns have been away for a few years, worked perfect before last I used them but unsure now. Would be able to test them for sure.

If anyone can shed some light on what to do and where to sell I'd really appreciate it.

Christmas coming up and I'd love to use some extra money to mod my motorbike lol.

Guns:

CM16 SRL (4 mags)

AW-HX1005 (Split Blue Slide) (2 mags)

Gear:

Mesh eye mask

Mesh face mask

Viper Backpack

Viper Tactical Belt + Black Belt

Viper Chest Body Armour

Pistol Holster

Speed Loader

Sight for the Assault Rifle

Any questions let me know, appreciate any help.

Ben

IMG_20231219_144412.jpg

IMG_20231219_144422.jpg

IMG_20231219_144429.jpg

IMG_20231219_144435.jpg

IMG_20231219_144443.jpg

IMG_20231219_144450.jpg

IMG_20231219_144456.jpg

IMG_20231219_144501.jpg

4 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Standard is about 75% of retail value. however two tone and selling as a job lot you are looking at 50% of retail.

Thanks for the info, do you know where I would list it all as a job Lot. Can I do it on this site?

27 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

"Job lot" is somewhat of a fantasy, unless you're talking about selling it to a retailer like Action Hobbies and then you'll get pennies on the pound.

I see ok, should I list all individually on this forum? Not sure exactly which section to go to.

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, BenG1221 said:

Thanks for the info, do you know where I would list it all as a job Lot. Can I do it on this site?

Sure. We have a Classifieds section at https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/ - you might need to make a few more posts before getting access to it (or you might not).

Where you list it within there is another question.  It's got a bit of everything.  Folk tend to list under the highest value component, e.g. the M4 (or the Hi-Capa), but that flags up the issue, that you're looking for someone who wants all of it, and those can be tricky to find.

It's more effort, but if you want to get something back, I'd suggest splitting it into:

M4 + mags + sight + battery + charger in https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/category/4-electric-rifles/

Hi-Capa + mags + holster in https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/category/7-gas-pistols/

Everything else in https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/category/15-gear/

I get that you'd rather have it all gone at once, but if you list it as all-or-nothing, you're likely to get offers for what people actually want, with everything else considered to be a free gift.

While it'll be more effort you're more likely to sell it quicker as most people won't want everything listed and won't want to pay extra for things they don't want or need

You could list the material kit on eBay, seen plmety of bundles or single items. Viper kit does alright on there. Just fill the item title and description with as many relevant key words as you like. Just mind out for eBay fees when you price things up. If you qent the ebay route I'd recommend putting all the Woodland stuff in one group, mtp in another and a final one for the black pouch/other bits. Happy selling. Or if you can wait a bit longer into 2024, Red Alert in Berkshire usually run quarterly bootfairs, or you have the Midlands airsoft fair - and I'm sure there's plenty of other sites that hold bootfairs out there. They'd potentially easier to sell the RIFs at. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.