Northeast Famas Gbbr

Enid_Puceflange

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Near eight hundred and fifty euro is a fair chunk of change. Still it's the first GBBR Famas. Also Cybergun needs to get their cut.

Nice to see one of the original airsoft offerings available in a more contemporary offering. 

Northeast between their various SMGs and now this, looking forward to seeing what they come up with in the future. 

2 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Given NE record with new releases, I will wait till the kinks are all ironed out....

Did they not release a fix kit for the Uzi to iron out the kinks?

Im naive if they charged the early adopters for it?

They did not sure about charging but the point is that their stuff so far has been in a beta state rather than ready for release

• 3 weeks later...

This looks so good, but at over £800 I will have to give it a miss. You will need at lease 6 mags to be competative in game and they will cost a small fortune too.

I will hang on to see if the KWA F90 is any good before saving up for another GBB.

And there is that VFC MP7 I havent got round to buying yet.

1 hour ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

This looks so good, but at over £800 I will have to give it a miss. You will need at lease 6 mags to be competative in game and they will cost a small fortune too.

I will hang on to see if the KWA F90 is any good before saving up for another GBB.

And there is that VFC MP7 I havent got round to buying yet.

Not to mention all the other stuff that VFC announced recently

They are banging them out! (Pardon the pun)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.