Gearbox bushing size?

Liamcella96

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello. I've had some troubles with my airsoft gearbox and I have managed to find a replacement for a good price that will see me through for now 

This is the shell... 

https://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/nuprol-airsoft-v2-gearbox-shell-casing-delta-series-20234-p.asp

Trouble is... where ever I look I'm unable to find the bushing/bearing size for this shell. Does anybodybhappen to have some knowledge or experience with this shell who can give me the answer so I can order my bushings before the shell arrives. Thanks a lot.

Sorry.... I don't think you understand. Probably my fault for posting that link

I've ordered that gearbox from another company with no bushings etc.. It's just that link was easier to share to show you the box I have ordered. 

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Liamcella96 said:

I've ordered that gearbox from another company with no bushings etc.

Ah, gotchya.  As @Sewdhull says, 8mm is likely, but not guaranteed.  Are you sure that your shell isn't coming with bushings?  To be honest, I wouldn't care to guess, as the one consistent thing about airsoft is the inconsistency, even within brands (or rebrands, in Nuprol's case).  I'd wait-and-see if it comes with them, and if not, measure up the shell rather than trusting a listing, even if it's for that exact item.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.