Ni-mh charging

shane f

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guy new here but not that new to airsoft. I just baught a cyma cm041j which is a great gun it came with a 1200mAh 8.4 battery. I'm only used to lipo batts. I have a accucell 6 charger. I set it up for a 1amp charge but the gun fired realy slow then died. Can you tell me how to set my charger please i dont want to use the charger that came with my rif. Thanks in advance

16896225187282796359686311141311.jpg

Thanks for your help mate but thats what i did. After 2 hi cap mags testing a new gun it just died which tells me the battery that came with the gun has been sat on the shelf for way too long. I have a new 7.4v lipo and the gun performed amazimg which tells me the NI-MH is dead. I just asked the question incase i was doing so ething wrong. Thanks for your help

• Supporters
17 hours ago, shane f said:

Thanks for your help mate but thats what i did. After 2 hi cap mags testing a new gun it just died which tells me the battery that came with the gun has been sat on the shelf for way too long. I have a new 7.4v lipo and the gun performed amazimg which tells me the NI-MH is dead. I just asked the question incase i was doing so ething wrong. Thanks for your help

The factory supplied NiMh that comes with Cyma guns is dogshit. Just bin it and use your LiPos.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.