Wishlist / liked classified ads

RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Simple question, on my phone (mobile view, in web developer parlance) is it possible to get to my Wishlisted items?  I can't find a way 🤔😪

That's great thanks @TacticalWaifu

So, feedback to the forum developer is:

1. Please add a link to the wishlist that is easily discoverable from the classifieds menu, or from the top level page

2.  Please give an option to filter out completed listings (in fact best to default the filter to exclude, rather than leave them included), or a method to easily delete all completed listings from the wishlist. (I've got 6 pages of ads I'm stuck with forever at the moment)

3. Please improve the page layout for mobile portrait mode.  And the landscape mode could do with a tweak too.

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just to follow up on this, my wishlist grows ever larger, and more cluttered... So my requests are (in priority order)

1.  By choice or default, please allow filtering out (exclusion) of 'completed' ads

2. Add the wishlist option to the mobile view menu

3. Improve the look of the mobile view listing

Cheers!

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.