Cobray Terminator one off

Pupa2794

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Aside from a bit of linishing, polishing, a trip to a friendly local engraver and then either further polishing (unrealistic but would look nice imo) or zinc phosphate, here's me latest completely impractical cqb toy. 

Literally works exactly as the real thing except with a plastic non pointy "firing pin" (more akin to what we see in m203s and aps cam870 mk2) and a chamber deliberately designed not to be able to take the pressure. It's also slightly the wrong bore for any modern shotgun shell. 

received_1012840379740824.jpeg

received_759769612556980.jpeg

received_778488884065498.jpeg

received_2343344572518977.jpeg

Edited by Pupa2794

• Pupa2794 changed the title to Cobray Terminator one off
  • Supporters
15 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Am i the only one thinking that looks a little too well polished to pass as a cobray :P

Needs some "lost in a boating accident" patina. ;) 

There's part of me that wants to polish it, and part that wants to properly finish it with an oxide finish with the right markings. 

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.