VFC/Umarex HK416A5 Mags

Lluis

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've got the same gun.  I'm going to out on a limb here and say 'no'.   Otherwise it'd be A Known Thing.

But mostly because they look different.

VFC...                                                                           TM...

image.png.ecc0aa11a8b925c6cbe3147afbd0d3e6.pngimage.png.51d419c2710c4ec3de7672acdf839769.png

Not massively different, but note the protruding gas port behind the feed lips on the TM, compared to the level equivalent on the VFC.    It won't fit.
It'd be lovely if all gas guns had interchangeable mags, but it ain't gonna happen.   It's all about the kerching-kerching

The VFC mags are out of stock everywhere in the UK, but Powair6 have them, and shipping isn't too exorbitant, so if you're desperate they're worth a go.

They've also got the new Gen 3 V-Mags which are lighter, and might work better on bolt lock-back, if you're having any problems with that...
https://www.powair6.com/en/gbb-magazine/36401-vfc-30rds-gen3-vmag-magazine-for-hk416-ar-gbbr.html

I did set up an alert for Patrolbase, and they got stock in a month or so ago... sold out a week or two later though.  I'm still deciding on whether to go HPA-tapped double mag (from Powair6) so didn't buy.

https://www.powair6.com/en/stock-atelier/11842-p6-400rds-hpa-hi-cap-magazine-for-vfc-umarex-hk416-m4-gbbr.html

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

I am running four mags with my VFC 416a5 and it's just about enough in a skirmish but I still might need to hide behind a bush to reload my mags in game.

I need another two to let me be a bit more trigger happy. But, the old rule of airsoft is that when you have the money and really really want something, it's out of stock everywhere.

• Jedi_Master changed the title to VFC/Umarex HK416A5 Mags
On 26/04/2023 at 17:04, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

I am running four mags with my VFC 416a5 and it's just about enough in a skirmish but I still might need to hide behind a bush to reload my mags in game.

I need another two to let me be a bit more trigger happy. But, the old rule of airsoft is that when you have the money and really really want something, it's out of stock everywhere.

Powair6 currently have them in stock if you're still looking?

Patrolbase are now selling direct from their Euro warehouse, so the price is still a sensible-ish £50 plus £7 delivery. BUT the expected delivery time is around a month.

Powair are charging €58 plus €19 for 5-6 day delivery.  What I can't remember is whether they'll charge extra for duty, VAT, customs fees etc.  I asked that question before, I'll have to go searching when I'm back on my PC

€58 = £51 so if we don't get stung too much on currency fees, plus all those possible extras, Powair looks a good deal to get the mags quickly.

Awwww feck it, if I'm not much mistaken they have just bumped the prices, and they're out of stock on the black mags with HK markings I wanted.

I'm getting a quote of 60Euro for the grey mags, with a total including courier of 142.60 for two mags... £125.   
I might invest in a speed loader adapter and an internals kit for my Odin knock-off instead...

Edit:  I was getting awfully confuzzled... looking at stuff on my phone, versus on my PC where I'm logged-in and therefore the site adds the taxes appropriately.
So there are black mags available, but inc tax they're 70Euros a pop, so ~£145 delivered, tax paid.

I think I'll try Patrolbase at £108 delivered, even if I will probably miss out on using them for a couple of skirmishes :sniff:

Edit2:   Bought the mags from Patrolbase, then thought I'd just have one last check elsewhere...

"Bingo"

https://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-magazines-c3/gas-rifle-magazines-c55/umarex-vfc-hk-416-gbb-magazine-p7437

£50 a pop, £6 delivery, 4 still left in stock after I've bought a couple!
Just to have to cancel that Patrolbase order now ;)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons
Bingo

3 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Awwww feck it, if I'm not much mistaken they have just bumped the prices, and they're out of stock on the black mags with HK markings I wanted.

I'm getting a quote of 60Euro for the grey mags, with a total including courier of 142.60 for two mags... £125.   
I might invest in a speed loader adapter and an internals kit for my Odin knock-off instead...

Edit:  I was getting awfully confuzzled... looking at stuff on my phone, versus on my PC where I'm logged-in and therefore the site adds the taxes appropriately.
So there are black mags available, but inc tax they're 70Euros a pop, so ~£145 delivered, tax paid.

I think I'll try Patrolbase at £108 delivered, even if I will probably miss out on using them for a couple of skirmishes :sniff:

Edit2:   Bought the mags from Patrolbase, then thought I'd just have one last check elsewhere...

"Bingo"

https://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/airsoft-magazines-c3/gas-rifle-magazines-c55/umarex-vfc-hk-416-gbb-magazine-p7437

£50 a pop, £6 delivery, 4 still left in stock after I've bought a couple!
Just to have to cancel that Patrolbase order now ;)

They have two left as I have just ordered a couple.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.