Upgraded TM DOR Hi Capa + 2 mags.

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can I get a price check on this TM DOR with two TM mags?

Includes Maple Leaf I-Key Tensioner

Nine Ball Purple Bucking

ZCI 6.02 113mm stainless steel inner barrel.

Some external paint rubbed off, but is a really good shooter and in overall good condition. Comes with all the original paperwork.

PXL_20230403_180107890.thumb.jpg.fbd465422e609f846115922a620d67c8.jpg

PXL_20230403_180046644.thumb.jpg.366a553307ca0e5989ee90f97b0e32e3.jpg

PXL_20230403_180057688.jpg

Yup, love mine.  £130 for the gun with upgrades plus 2 mags makes it a bit of a bargain in my book.
Did the upgrades make an appreciable difference?  My DOR was shooting out to ~35m last game day.  Temperature was around 10C so I was running Abbey Predator gas.  Unsure of the fps, but the hop was pretty much at it's max to lift the 0.28s out that far.  I think that means there's some more performance to unlock as I've seen videos of TM Hi-capas reaching out to 50-60m (in USA, so probably much warmer)   TBH for a backup pistol 35m is really all that's necessary, but I always like some small excuse to buy more stuff... ;)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

24 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Yup, love mine.  £130 for the gun with upgrades plus 2 mags makes it a bit of a bargain in my book.
Did the upgrades make an appreciable difference?  My DOR was shooting out to ~35m last game day.  Temperature was around 10C so I was running Abbey Predator gas.  Unsure of the fps, but the hop was pretty much at it's max to lift the 0.28s out that far.  I think that means there's some more performance to unlock as I've seen videos of TM Hi-capas reaching out to 50-60m (in USA, so probably much warmer)   TBH for a backup pistol 35m is really all that's necessary, but I always like some small excuse to buy more stuff... ;)

Mine easily hits out at 50M+ Regardless of temps. Having said that the biggest upgrade is the tensioner. The bucking and barrel went in because I had them lying around which gave it a power increase. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.