Returning Player

Ashley0606

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

After a few years away, I have the itch again, you never really quit!

I wonder if there is any local forum members that regularly play at Skirmish, Billericay, Essex? Or any of the local sites?

Went a few weeks ago and had a blast, just wondering if there is anyone I can say hi to when I’m next there (likely this Sunday 5th March)?

It’s a little boring on your own haha! 

Hopefully chat to some of you soon :)

Hi bud and welcome back to the fold 👍

As you say,you never really give up, just resting.🙂

I'm sure there will be some members that play that site that you will meet up with.

Enjoy your comeback and may the hits be with you. 

Regards 

• Supporters

Ahoy and welcome back. We've seen those sites mentioned a few times, hopefully someone will chirp up.

As you know, it's easy to make a new chum at airsoft: "Neat gun, mate", and you've got a friend for life.

Thanks both for the welcome. Indeed you never really give up, thats why we never sell all of our kit right 😂

I think I’ll pick up a Patch from the store, and hopefully bump into fellow members :)

Thats a very good point, compliments as you say, usually win a friend for life! 

Again thanks both for the warm welcome back :)

Welcome back!

I am not local, but I play reasonably regularly at Airsoft Plantation and Tower Airsoft, both of which are in Billericay.  Both are great sites that pull in a good group of players, Airsoft Plantation generally getting 150ish and Tower about 40-60.

I am not playing this weekend, but am planning to try Skirmish on 12th March.

Edited by Colin Allen

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.