HI. Brand new to Airsoft. Just bought my first AEG, a KWA EVE 9. Just wondering if there's anything I need using it. Or am I good to go?

Guest Raven13

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Raven13

HI. Brand new to Airsoft. Just bought my first AEG, a KWA EVE 9. Just wondering if there's anything I need using it. Or am I good to go?

If you have an AEG, a battery, some ammo, eye protection and a legal place to use it in, you're good to go.

* I'd always recommend a sling

** You may want extra magazines

*** A battery charger is quite important too

9 minutes ago, Raven13 said:

Hi and hi again.👋

Yeah as above really.

Good sturdy boots with ankle support is a good idea and a couple of sites I play at insist on them.

So yeah get out there and have a blaaarst!

Enjoy your wallet emptying new hobby and remember.....call ya feckin hits!

👍🙂

Regards 

Guest Raven13
On 19/02/2023 at 16:54, Dentonboy said:

If you have an AEG, a battery, some ammo, eye protection and a legal place to use it in, you're good to go.

* I'd always recommend a sling

** You may want extra magazines

*** A battery charger is quite important too

Yh I got all of those.

39 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

The only thing I'd do to the gun is clean the barrel with some isopropyl alcohol on a swab - hopefully you got a cleaning/unjamming rod with it.

The last gnu I bought new took about 5 fresh swabs of isopropyl to clean it out properly. I don’t believe that manufacturers have any real QC checks when assembling. The inner barrel was black with machine oil and grime! 

ABSOLUTELY & DEFINITELY clean the inner barrel as your first job

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

• 1 month later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.