Seeking confirmation that contrary to Wolf Armouries advice, this is *not* normal

BoingusMaximus

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, BoingusMaximus said:

I live in St Leonards!! I didn't know they exist. I had better join up then :)

It's on Foxbury Road, off Boundary lane. It's literally someones back garden. More info here

They are not big fans of airsoft guns because of the plastic BB's - they worry that they will be flicked around by the mower and with become unsightly for the landowner.

45 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

It's on Foxbury Road, off Boundary lane. It's literally someones back garden. More info here

They are not big fans of airsoft guns because of the plastic BB's - they worry that they will be flicked around by the mower and with become unsightly for the landowner.

Thanks, I'll pop down there! While I've got you, may I ask a noob question? I was thinking of getting the ASG CZ Shadow 2, which is powered by Co2 - however, I know there are green gas mags for it - so does that mean I can simply replace the mag and run it fine on green gas?

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Amazingly, they are one of the 'old guard' airsoft retailers, that have been around for many years (probably close to 20)- alongside the likes of Fire-Support and Zero One.

AND both those other shops will happily F*** you off if they can , the first of the two is good as long as there’s no problems with your goods but the minute there’s even a hint of one it’s “sorry pal your on your own !” And the 2nd I once many moons ago bought a pistol from them and when it arrived it was blatantly obvious it was either a display model or a return due to the scuff marks and scratches on it when I contacted them they basically said “ you live on the other side of the country , tuff luck !” . Yes i do BUT unfortunately for them I also used to live in Bournemouth so at the time I frequently traveled  down to catch up with friends so not two weeks later I ‘popped in’ to the shop and asked for the shit stain I’d been dealing with by name , you should have seen how fast the colour drained from his face when he found out who the very pissed off looking rugby playing Welshman asking for him was ! 🤣 needless to say the pistol WAS replaced and a few ‘trinkets’ were thrown in as an appeasement .😉

My take is as they are the ‘biggest’ names in the game there’s a pretty good chance Nigel Noob is going to them when he starts out as he’s not up on who’s who in the world of airsoft retail so they have a steady stream of wide eyed victims to pray upon ?

Edit ,

Christ on his cross has anyone else got connections to B’mouth ! 😱

I used to live in Christchurch just around the corner from the ‘Bell’ 👍

On 30/06/2022 at 00:30, Druid799 said:

Christ on his cross has anyone else got connections to B’mouth ! 😱

I used to run the Domino's on the Bournemouth road (opposite the retail park and pizza hut) many moons ago...

• Supporters

I've eaten a Bournville, and had a dalliance with a Bolivian girl, if that gets me in the gang even with associate membership.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.