Has anyone got a PCU shotgun tracer?

leadly

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I need glowing green balls to come out of my shotgun but it doesn't look like acetech's shotgun tracer is coming out anytime soon.

PCU have just dropped a new aluminium version which looks rather nice. Looks a lot better than the printed versions they do!

Has anyone got one? A few of the speed softer types in the state's seem to use them. Just wondered if anyone had any first hand experience with the product or indeed the company?

Umbrella Armoury EU stock the new aluminium one and Outdoor & Tactical have a few of the printed versions.

Tah x

Edited by leadly

Well I shall take that as a firm no then.

Had an email from Acetech today saying their M870 tracer will be out around July 17th, don't quite know if I want to wait that long though!

47 minutes ago, leadly said:

Well I shall take that as a firm no then.

Had an email from Acetech today saying their M870 tracer will be out around July 17th, don't quite know if I want to wait that long though!

Mmmmm, I might be persuaded with that

I fancy something for my cam870 , just for the shits n gigg’s 

• 4 weeks later...

Well I finally crumbled last week and ordered the PCU tracer. Hopefully it turns up in time for The Department on July 2nd!

7 hours ago, leadly said:

Well I finally crumbled last week and ordered the PCU tracer. Hopefully it turns up in time for The Department on July 2nd!

You will remember to let us know how it is when it arrives 

Won’t you!! 😉

• Supporters

Hmm, Im clearly not paying attention. I have one for my KSG. It works well. Shipping time was pretty good. I believe I had one instance where I talked to CS - for information not issues - and their reply solved whatever it was. Owned it for about 3-4 years now and its still going strong, not that I use shotguns much. Now If Id owned my KSG when I played at The Mall back in the day...

13 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Hmm, Im clearly not paying attention. I have one for my KSG. It works well. Shipping time was pretty good. I believe I had one instance where I talked to CS - for information not issues - and their reply solved whatever it was. Owned it for about 3-4 years now and its still going strong, not that I use shotguns much. Now If Id owned my KSG when I played at The Mall back in the day...

Ah that's good to hear! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Obviously many cardboard boxes will be shot at down the garden in the name of science or something!

Messaged PCU this morning and hopefully it should be shipped this week!!

56 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I had a look on their website 

Sadly they don’t do a fitment for APS 870’s 🙁

Might be worth just dropping them a message to double check?

It looks as though the tracer is secured with 3 or 4 grub screws for most of the adapters, so if your dimensions matched something they already do, you might get away with it!

Expected delivery date, 13th of June, so very excited!!!

IMG_20220613_144936.thumb.jpg.aec47e6435b10a18da3ab31e17249341.jpg 😁

Woop woop

Edited by leadly

• 6 months later...
9 hours ago, MathJ said:

I was looking at the PCU myself but messaged acetech

they said the m870 tracer unit is hopefully on sale this month

Yeah they told me it would be on sale last July 😂 Glad I didn't wait.

I'm sure I managed to find the price for it somewhere and the acetech one wasn't cheap. Which isn't surprising with the amount of tech they put into them!

Edited by leadly

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.