ARES Enfield No4. Mk1 and No4. Mk1(T)

Crazy_Crystal

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 04/02/2023 at 19:10, Armo1000 said:

The rifle after I added a sling and scope cover to finish it off. Also since have put a piece of tape over that “CE” mark for now haha. 

7FDBBD10-46D9-400A-8821-2D59EAAFDED3.jpeg

2F2A8AC6-03F1-4463-9F5D-24E7E27B6340.jpeg

An old post, I realise!

Two questions:

Did you succeed in removing the CE mark? 

Where did you source the scope cover?

Thanks! 😊

On 04/07/2024 at 21:05, Matt 1 said:

An old post, I realise!

Two questions:

Did you succeed in removing the CE mark? 

Where did you source the scope cover?

Thanks! 😊

The black tape was good enough, and saves allot of effort. Wouldn't notice it and haven't thought about it since. 

Scope cover was more tricky, as most sellers are custom leather makers charging hundreds per piece, as they are targeting owners of the real deal. People who spent multiple thousands on a real No4T are not going to be worried about a few hundred for a scope cover. 

That was until i found i guy on eBay, selling these for £40. Lucky for you he's still around. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/116230784081?itmmeta=01J2CDFY121MGFVYCMXW7K3CDR&hash=item1b0fe50451:g:GKkAAOSwcw1gnR6I

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.