Pyro Sources

TheFull9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I had some good medium smoke grenades and mk5s that had been sat in a box for about a decade and unfortunately my employer has brainwashed me in to not trusting such things so I chucked them all at a game a few months ago to get fresh stuff; they all worked of course so that was dumb but anyway.

As with everything a lot of OOS listings atm, I'd like to hear anyone's current recommendations on well priced/reliable small mk5 type things and smoke grenades if anyone would care to oblige (smokes bigger than the EG WP40 that are actually useful).  LWA seems like a decent option atm but I figured I'd ask in case anyone knows of a great place to get deals.

• Supporters

Given long enough, sure, but I had them in the definition of a cool and totally dry place but I chucked about 15 and they all worked as good as when I first got them.  It was more a throwaway comment tbh; I used to move P4/7, frag grenades, claymores, ATGMs, literal truck loads of centrefire ammo etc around all day, every day which obviously involved a good bit of paperwork and I was being overly paranoid and just wasted about £50 worth of stuff in the end.

As I say, I checked LWA to see their offerings, also went on the TLSFX site and checked all their listed distributors but some of them don't even carry pyro anymore.  Been on all the big UK airsoft retailer websites, just wanted to be sure nobody knew of another good source I might not have thought of.

I got my last box of mk5s from Socom tactical as they were the most reasonable who would actually deliver.

I haven’t checked their stock levels though

If you use Instagram, I’m happy to vouch for bulk_pyro_supplies 

Handled my order quickly, arrived within 2 days and it’s all reasonably priced ‘Flash Bang Smoke’ branded stuff. 

Just mind the £50 minimum order and £10 postage and packing fee. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.