slimeline placard pocket idea.

concretesnail

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning all, has anyone tried putting a warrior side armour pocket in behind the placard panel on the recon carrier or other placard systems?

I like the idea as somewhere to carry a phone which isn't exposed to getting shot as magazine pouches cover it and it's not adding much bulk.

I know systems exist to have a hard case on the rig outer but my pc is fairly slim and I'd like to keep ot that way if possible.

• Supporters

Does the recon not have an admin pocket in the top bit?

Also - the AXL sandwich bag is basically exactly what you're after.

Prior to the AXL sandwich bag I used a magpul daka pouch and some adhesive hook / loop.

Worked reasonably well, water resistant too.

Edited by Wavey_Gravey

I found the axl sandwich bag today and it looks just the job, but not the cheapest when the shipping gets added, but is the function I'm looking for.

I'll have a look for the daka pouch and see what they are, thanks.

'Concretesnails slimeline series, a range of muculiginous airsoft products for the discerning player.'

It has a certain ring to it tbh.  

• Supporters
On 05/04/2022 at 21:53, concretesnail said:

I found the axl sandwich bag today and it looks just the job, but not the cheapest when the shipping gets added, but is the function I'm looking for.

I'll have a look for the daka pouch and see what they are, thanks.

Stick your email into the stock notification here: https://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/axl-sandwich-bag-41285-p.asp Saves a chunk on shipping.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.